Board logo

標題: Robin Roberts' mother dies precisely the same day she exits GMA Ray Ban UK [打印本頁]

作者: koemofir0    時間: 2013-5-30 01:01     標題: Robin Roberts' mother dies precisely the same day she exits GMA Ray Ban UK

Robin Roberts' mother dies exactly the same day she exits GMA,Ray Ban UK
The Decent Morning America host stated goodbye to her Tv network Thursday. Robin Roberts left the studios each day earlier than planned so she could spend time with her ailing mother. The identical day she exited GMA, Robin's mother, Lucimarian Roberts passed away.
Robin was able to find out her mother before she died but the loss appears so tragic.
Dr. Maya Angelou has stated, "Being the daughter of a phenomenal mother,Ray Ban Sunglasses Case, I know Robin Roberts became who she is considering that she could be the daughter of Lucimarian Roberts."
When trials in life arise, there's a blessing coming.
Robin Roberts, 51,Ray Ban Sale, was diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndrome in April,cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses UK, 5 years just after her battle with breast cancer. MDS is really a disease on the blood and bone marrow and was when called preleukemia. Roberts said her physicians told her she's going to beat this. Her sister, Sally-Ann can be a great donor match for her bone marrow. Standing by her side,Ray Ban Wayfarer, Sally mentioned they would ride this journey with each other.
These three women of faith have enhanced the energy of God in their lives by trusting in the Lord in all situations,Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale.
Lucimarian Roberts was an enthusiastic follower of God. She preferred to understand Him. She placed her trust in Him. In her memoir, My Story, My Song: Mother-Daughter Reflections on Life and Faith she inspires other individuals as she attributes her strength, energy and results to the many people God placed in her life.
The mother of GMA host Robin Roberts faced poverty, racism and loads of of life's struggles with integrity and grace. Lucimarian's husband, Col. Lawrence E. Roberts, was a member with the all-black Army Air Corps unit known as the Tuskegee Airmen. He died in 2004.
Lucimarian Roberts sang hymns as a kind a prayer. The prayer she taught her kids is now available on a wrist bracelet that Robin Roberts proudly displays. In addition to Robin's initials, RRR, the words on the bracelet state, "Light, Like, Power, and Presence."
These words represent the prayer her mother taught her,Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses, "The light of God surrounds me, the enjoy of God unfolds me, the power of God protects me, the presence of God watches more than me, wherever I am, God is."
The wristband represents a prayer for protection and it becomes a great deal more meaningful now with the passing of her mother.
To say Robin has had her share of trials is an understatement. Inside the public eye, folks see Robin's trials but they also recognize her faith. Robin took health-related leave from GMA. She will undergo remedy for MDS though she grieves more than her loss.
Robin Roberts is a exceptional woman just like her mother, Lucimarian.
"This book must be study by every single lady who wants to raise a daughter who dares to face life completely with enthusiasm and an adventurous spirit," mentioned Dr. Maya Angelou.
Related articles:

http://wangzhuanren.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=148750

http://yukuro.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=48359

歡迎光臨 美麗故事 生活社區 (http://beautystory.info/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0